Global CyberSoft (GCS) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000, Global CyberSoft’s equity is currently provided by institutional investors such as Stone Apple. With extensive experiences and rich expertise, Global CyberSoft poses to be a major IT pioneer and trusted partner in Vietnam.
As a testament to our continuous development, Global CyberSoft has expanded its business into new endeavors and spread its presence over the world, aiming to meet the diversified demands of our clients. The following are significant dates in GCS’ history.
- 2008: Established Embedded System (EMB) division; celebrated the 500th employee.
- 2007: Established Enterprise Business Solution (EBS) division; opened the third representative office in Paris (France); moved the Global Development Center to Quang Trung Software City (Vietnam).
- 2006: Established Testing Services (TS) division.
- 2004: Opened a second representative office in Singapore.
- 2003: Opened the first representative office in Tokyo (Japan).
- 2000: Established Information & Communication Technology (ICT), and Factory Automation (FA) division.
Global CyberSoft is committed to delivering the highest quality for our clients and improving our operations following international standards and best practices. As a result, the company has achieved valuable certificates and awards over the years including:
- ISO 27001
- CMMi level 5
- SAP’s Strategic Partner
- Sao Khue Award in 2012, 2013
- Vietnam Gold Medal & Top 5 ICT Outsourcing company in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Vietnam's 30 Leading IT Companies 2014
Global CyberSoft now employs more than 700 highly skilled professional engineers, guided from top management, all dedicated to supplying total solutions and outsourcing services for valued local and global clients.
|Thông tin liên hệ|
|Tên người liên hệ||
Võ Đình Phú
|Website công ty||globalcybersoft.com|
Địa chỉ Google maps