Thông tin tuyển dụng (Số lượng: 10 người)
Bạn sẽ làm gì ?
- Drivers to safely escort our customers around on our group and private tours via their motorbike. All of our drivers are trained in customer service, tour routes, food knowledge, and safety training.
- Each tour consists of a support team and tour leader so that our drivers can focus on providing their customers with a great service without distractions.
- We have 3 different shifts to work:
- Morning : from 8:30 AM - 12 PM.
- Afternoon : from 1 PM - 5 PM.
- Night time : from 6 PM - 10 PM.
Bạn cần có gì ?
- A working motorbike that is in great shape. Automatic motorbikes are preferred.
- Extremely fun and interesting personality. Someone who loves to talk and laugh.
- English speaking skills that are considered fluent especially in proper grammar and pronunciation.
- This position is part time so a flexible schedule perfect for students and young professionals.
- Good appearance with a beautiful smile.
- Team work is important and we require candidates who love working together.
- We have three different tours per day.
Tại sao bạn nên chọn chúng tôi ?
- Starting Salary: 250,000 VND per tour.
- Raises and Bonuses.
- Possible advancement.
- Flexible days off.
Chế độ lương thưởng:Lương thoả thuận
Môi trường làm việc:Chuyên nghiệp Thân thiện
Đào tạo định hướng:Đào tạo hội nhập
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nhấp vào nút "Ứng tuyển ngay" để gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới nhà tuyển dụng nhanh chóng.
cty TNHH MTV back of the bike tours
Back of the Bike Tours starts with love. Cheesy.. Yes, but still true. Chad and Thuy actually met while working at a restaurant here in Ho Chi Minh City. After his second day in Vietnam, Chad was lucky enough to find the woman he would marry and spend the next 6 years in Vietnam with. Chad and Thuy continued to work together at the restaurant for the next 2 years. During this time, Thuy would show Chad around to some of her favorite local street food vendors in Vietnam. For those of you who do not know, Ms Thuy has an excellent palate and is a connoisseur of local Vietnamese delicacies.
After getting married, Chad and Thuy lived together here in Ho Chi Minh City in extremely local areas in District 5 and District 8. When Chad’s brother came from America to visit, Chad took his brother on the back of the motorbike to eat at some of the best places that Chad and Thuy had found in the city. During a bike trip to Nha Trang, Chad’s brother convinced him that taking tourists around the city to eat street food was the next job for him and was a natural fit since he was a chef. This is how the idea for Back of the Bike Tours was planted.
Through Thuy’s hard work, determination, and excellent ability to provide some of the best hospitality while eating on the street, she was able to slowly build up the reputation of Back of the Bike Tours. Chad helped a little bit too