Thông tin tuyển dụng (Số lượng: 1 người)
Bạn sẽ làm gì ?
- Supports and executes the marketing strategy to meet business and sales/marketing objectives.
- Works with content agency to review topics, drafts and final products of marketing assets, including white papers, ebooks, sales collateral, PowerPoint decks, etc.
- Contributes to the content strategy for inbound and outbound activities.
- Handles pre- and post-event activities including creating landing page, email blasts and nurturing program.
- Supports planning and execution during events such as trade show logistics, collateral preparation, and on-site coordination.
- Develops and disseminates event creatives and manages post-event campaigns for live and virtual events working with other team members.
- Measures and reports on campaign performance.
Bạn cần có gì ?
- BA/BS degree in marketing, mass communications, business or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in a full-time marketing role with proven success in areas such as marketing automation, content creation, inbound marketing, social/community marketing and website/landing page management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, preferably Salesforce and Pardot, but will consider others for background skills.
- Experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress, but will consider others as background skills.
- Understanding and demonstrated use of standard marketing concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Ability to research complex technical concepts to write content-rich marketing messages.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with G Suite by Google (Google Apps for Work) is a plus.
- Some design skills required, preferably Adobe Creative Suite in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign or ability to utilize online solutions like Canva.
- Ability to create articulate PowerPoint slides and templates.
- Organized and attention-to-detail approach with strong tactical execution.
- Excellent research, analysis, and structured thinking capabilities.
- Ability to work in an open environment/office space with multiple meetings and noise levels in one area.
- Willingness to work evening hours or weekends to participate in overseas conference calls.
- Ability to travel in the United States up to 10% of the time.
- Need to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures.
Tại sao bạn nên chọn chúng tôi ?
- Working at one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta.
- Competitive compensation.
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums covered.
- 401k program with company match.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Company trips / team building activities.
- Opportunity to visit Vietnam.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Direct access to the executive team.
- Community development activities: KMS Gives.
- Generous expense reimbursement (phone/internet).
Chế độ lương thưởng:Lương thoả thuận
Phúc lợi xã hội:Bảo hiểm theo quy định Hỗ trợ tài chính
Môi trường làm việc:Chuyên nghiệp Thân thiện
Đào tạo định hướng:Đào tạo hội nhập Đào tạo chuyên môn nghiệp vụ
Phụ cấp:Điện thoại
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Click on the "apply now" to send your resume directly to recruiters quickly.
KMS Technology, is an 8-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 750 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 5 IT company and top 32 best place to work in Vietnam.